There is error message prompting up while installing Netpoint, or there is error message prompting up after the installation of Netpoint.
(1) Please make sure that you have disabled anti-virus software and closed all running programs before installing NetPoint. Please uninstall those applications similar to NetPoint and restart the Host PC if needed.
(2) Check the Startup items. Start > Run > input “msconfig” and press Enter. If there is RTHDCPL in the list, please disable it so it will not run automatically when the Host PC being powered up. RTHDCPL is the configuration application for Realtek soundcards, which will conflict with NetPoint Virtual Audio Drivers.
(3) For Windows OS earlier than Vista, please open “Control Panel”, go to “system” > “hardware” > “drivers signature” and set it to be “ignore”.
(4) Uninstall the failed NetPoint. After that, please go to “device manager” to check if there is any NetPoint Virtual Audio left. If yes, please delete it manually. And then, restart the computer.
(5) Go to the download section of this site and download the latest version of NetPoint software, and install it onto your Host PC.
(6) When the installation of latest version NetPoint is finished, you can install anti-virus software and enable it. If the following applications are reported to be a threat by the anti-virus software, please put them into the anti-virus “trust list”: